Friday, August 31, 2007

Freakin Funny Friday

Things that have been givin me belly laughs all week...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


These are my future ex-husbands #1 & #2.
[Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks & R.A. The Rugged Man from parts unknown]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My new goal in life is to learn the words to 'Shoop' by Salt-N-Pepa like the back of my hand for karaoke purposes. I have been a spectator for months now and finally found a song I am willing to participate in. It is harder than it looks, I thought I had it down, I have known the lyrics since the 8th grade, but it is harder than it looks, especially when you are a victim of contagious giggles like me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


badee badee badee, that's all folks. have a great freakin holiday weekend.

No comments: