Monday, September 24, 2007

PONDER THIS!

I've been down. Just really low. Nothing to post. Nothing to find to post. Thus, I did not post. But now I have found the will. I have found a way. I have blogged and posted, posted and blogged. Now I am on TOP again. I was tied with Carrot, so now I post this mundane diatribe in order to take the lead again. I will not let you down, I will live long and prosper. Never again will I let the voices in my head fall silent. No longer will I fail to share what said voices are telling me. I am on top, and on top is where I plan to stay. If you read ALL of this, I would say that you have too much time on your hands, but I know it is probably because you do not have enough time on your hands. You, my friends, are probably bogged down at work and are letting it pile up. Right? Well, thank you for choosing us as your procrastination enabling platform. Enjoy, God Bless. See you in the blogosphere!

No comments: