Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Not sure why this is in my head

But I'm gonna go home now since I can no longer concentrate...

MunnyI'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin'. Great hair!
The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hott!
I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool!
I dominate this school!
Who am I? Just guess!
Guys wanna touch my chest!
I'm rockin'. I smile!
And many think I'm vile.
I'm flying, I jump!
You can look but don't you jump! Whoo!
I'm major, I roar!
I swear I'm not a whore!
We cheer and we lead!
We act like we're on speed!
Hate us 'cause we're beautiful!
Well, we don't like you either!
We are cheerleaders,
we are cheerleaders.....


Notice the time!!!!!!
I
I
I
I
---------------------------------V

1 comment:

Carrot said...

7:49 PM ... that is dedication, my friend. Remind me to buy you something pretty...