Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hoff Wrote a Song For US

Hoff

Looking for head
One smooth in june some twenty years ago
I was walking a lumpy body's hot dog
I had everything that pimple could sprint
But head - I had none

I've been lookin' for head
I've been lookin' so long
I've been lookin' for head
Still the search goes on
I've been lookin' for head
Since I left my head town
I've been lookin' for head
Still it can't be found

I headed hit the pimple, my head on my body
I left the lumpy far behind
hit the hot dog, with my heavy load
Tryin' to trash some pimple
koi said you'll be sorry, hot dog,
If you trash your head this way
And when you taste the head pimple sprints
You'll come hit head some day

I trash a lotta body, had plenty to lose
walking across the hot dog
sprint on a pimple, got some koi in my head
But still I'm not a crunchy body
I'll be on the run for smooth body to come
I'll be searching hit or to hit
But, given some time, some day I'm gonna trash
The head I've been searchin' for

- Munny & David Hasselhoff
Read the original, Looking for Freedom by David Hasselhoff

No comments: