Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thanks Munny

Song stuck in our heads today...

Jump in my car, I wanna ta-ake you home
Mmm, jump in my car, it's too far to walk on your ow-own
No thank you sir-ir
Ah, c'mon, I'm a trustworthy guy
No thank you sir-ir
Oh little girl I wouldn't tell you no lie
I know your ga-ame
How can you say that, we only just met
You're all the sa-ame
Ooh, she's got me there, but I'll get her yet
I got you there-ere
No you didn't, I was catchin' my breath
And look it's startin' to rain and baby you'll catch your death
Well, I don't know-ow
Ah, come on it costs nothin' to try
And you'll arrive ho-ome nice and dry

Mmm-mmm, jump in my car, I wanna ta-ake you home
C'mon jump in my car, it's too far to walk on your ow-own

Mmm-mmm, jump in my car, I wanna ta-ake you home
C'mon jump in my car, it's too far to walk on your ow-own
Well maybe I wi-ill
Ah, that's better now, your talkin' sense
Jeepers keep still
Well, if you like I'll just put up a fence
No need to get smar-art
Well alright we'll soon be on our-our way-ay
We better start
What for?
Because it's such a long way-ay
Well, why, where d'you live
I live down south, it's roughly eighty-four mi-iles
Hey slow down, you must be jokin' there behind that cute smile
Oh, no I'm no-ot
Well, if you're not there's only one thing to say-ay
And what's tha-at?
Get out the car, get on your way

Get out of my car
But you just said tha-at you'd take me home
Well, if it's not too far-ar
But there's no way that I can get there alone
I couldn't care less
Maybe I cou-ould see you next week
But you look a me-ess
Look who's talkin', you got no right to speak

— David Hasselhoff
Jump in my Car

No comments: